Saturday, December 15, 2007

A Little Ryan?

I took this picture of Ty yesterday and I emailed it to Lana. She replied back saying he's such a little Ryan. Am I blind? I don't see it. Yes, he's fair with blue eyes and his hair is so blonde you can hardly see it, but I don't think he really looks like either of us if you're considering facial features. But if he does turn out to be a little Ryan, all the better for me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe it is the blond hair and blue eyes... don't know. Or maybe because Sophie looks so much like her dad that I see that in other babies too. Someone told me babies at first look like their fathers as some sort of evolutionary bonding process blah blah blah...

All I know is that they change so much in the first few months and grow up SO fast!!

Lana

Bloggy Mama said...

He's just cute, that's all I know!

Angella said...

He's perfect, regardless of who he looks like :)

Anonymous said...

When I put Tyler and Sophie's pictures together, they look like brother and sister. What's up with that??? Must be related!!!

Grandma