Monday, June 09, 2008

Where Has the Time Gone?


Yesterday Ty turned 7 months old, which means he's now closer to his 1st birthday than to the day he was born. Last week I took him for his vaccinations, and he's 22 pounds and still in the 95th percentile for his overall growth. He's rolling over both ways, and when he's on the laminate on his tummy, he pushes himself way up on his torso and pushes himself backwards. Before long, he'll be crawling and then our lives will take on a whole new meaning! He also claps his hands as soon as you start singing "patty-cake", thanks to Grandma's teachings, and we're working on "how big is Ty? ~ soooo big!" He now sleeps 8 to 10 hours a night and naps twice a day. He has one tooth that's all the way through and there's a second one that will erupt at any time for it's just sitting at the surface. He's eating all sorts of solids, and we can't wait until we can start him on finger foods. For now, the only finger foods he gets are organic Baby Mum Mums and frozen melon in his baby feeder. I don't know if you can tell, but this stage in Ty's life is by far my favourite!

2 comments:

Bloggy Mama said...

What a fun guy!

Jen said...

I bet each stage will be your new favorite for the first couple years. That's how I was anyway.

Sounds like your BIG little guy is doing great. :)