So far, this has been the best and cheapest way I've found to clean my laminate floors so I thought I'd share:
2/3 cup of water
2/3 cup rubbing alcohol (to help the floors dry quickly)
2/3 cup vinegar
3 drops dishwashing soap
Mix together in a spray bottle, then spray your floor and wipe off. I use a Vileda "mop" that has a microfibre cloth that I machine wash and air dry after a couple of uses. Make sure you swiffer your floor first to get rid of dust and hair to help prevent streaks.
ps. this works as well as my $10 bottle of Pergo laminate floor cleaner
3 comments:
I'm going to try this right now.....just came home from Regina and a dog and cat make a LOT of work for me!!! Glad you are back blogging....I love to keep up with goodn stuff......kisses to Charlie Brown......he is toooo cute. Karen is bang on with the ultrasound (now 8 weeks).
do you think it's good for real wood floors as well?
Lana
not sure about hardwood ~ you may have to look into that
Post a Comment