Thursday, November 13, 2008

Five

Five Years Ago:
  1. living in my townhouse in RD that I bought all by myself
  2. dating Ryan
  3. wondering if Ryan would ever propose :)
  4. working as a court reporter
  5. getting ready to go to Las Vegas for the first time (my 29th birthday present from Ryan)

Things On My List For Today:

  1. go to Linens 'n Things and hit the closing-out sale
  2. buy the commemorative issue of Time magazine with President-Elect Barack Obama on the cover
  3. maybe bake something for Ryan
  4. continue editing a transcript from the court reporting job I did last week
  5. eat some more of Ty's birthday cake and Hallowe'en candy!

Snacks I Enjoy:

  1. plain Pringles light
  2. anything gummy in nature
  3. licorice
  4. chocolate
  5. Starbucks (hey, it counts in my world!)

Things I Would Do If I Were A Millionaire:

  1. pay off our mortgage/build another house
  2. take my whole family on a trip to Hawaii
  3. make Ryan quit his job so he'd be home more
  4. ensure Ty never has a student loan
  5. buy an RV since Ryan would be around more and we could take Ty camping

Five Places I Have Lived:

  1. Weyburn, SK (birthplace)
  2. Penticton, BC
  3. Vancouver, BC
  4. Edmonton, AB
  5. Red Deer, AB

Five Jobs I Have Had:

  1. Orange Julius
  2. runner at an accountant's office
  3. receptionist for a physiotherapist
  4. court reporter
  5. Mommy

(thanks to Jen & Elizabeth from whom I got this idea)

2 comments:

Bloggy Mama said...

Yay!! I've been missing my fill of your family, through your blog. I'll be back, keep bloggin'!

Anonymous said...

Has the issue of Time come out?! I have been looking for it all week... i bought the People with him on the cover today, but can't find the Time. He's on the cover of Rolling Stone too, but it was dated Oct. 30th so before he was elected.