


This morning I went into Ty's bedroom and saw that he had left his bottom dresser drawer open and that Sami had made a bed in it. Ty eventually found her and gave her some pets and... well, let's just say Sami didn't stay in there for very long after that.
5 comments:
Glad to see you are blogging again. I tried to blog again and even created a new one but it lasted only a month or two before I gave up. I tend to post to facebook more then I don't have to be all witty and creative(a big stretch for me). Thanks for all the positive comments on my photography. I am enjoying it. I can't believe how big Ty is getting. Time flies. My baby starts kindergarten this fall!! Take care.
Hehe. Love it!
Is Sami way bigger or is it just me?
Dear Anonymous,
Yes, Sami is chubby and we don't know why seeing as she doesn't like human food and Molly devours it but Molly's skinny as a rail. We try not to mention Sami's chubbiness around her because she's a princess and the extra pounds are a touchy subject!
I love Ty....he is far too smiley.....give him some big hugs and kisss from Grauntie...
Post a Comment