
In the latest issue of Real Simple magazine, the question is posed, "What is the best thing that money can't buy?" For me, that answer came today. I woke up to the sound of Ty calling from his crib, "Mama?", followed by, "Mama!" For someone who at one time thought she would never be pregnant, that little voice is just the best thing that money can't buy.
Anyone care to share what money can't buy for them?
Anyone care to share what money can't buy for them?
3 comments:
Sleep. haha!!!
Seriously, though... so many things I even wonder why money is important?!
Sophie's laugh. Love it - especially when she is laughing so hard, tears come to her eyes.
Watching my two girls play happily together. Laughing, smiling, wearing princess costumes dancing around the livingroom hand in hand.
That or falling asleep on Jordan's chest.
Can't beat those two things for me. :)
I can't imagine how sweet the sound of Ty's voice is to you. Sweet!
Post a Comment