A good portion of the past few days has gone towards cleaning out the upstairs spare bedroom for all of the nursery furniture (which is now set up ~ yay!!), cleaning out one of the downstairs bedrooms, moving furniture around, and once again, for what feels like the tenth time, getting rid of things we don't use and making trips to the dump and Value Village. For some reason, this also inspired me to clean out my bookcase, even though the bookcase has nothing to do with making room for baby, but whatever, I had books there from 1996 that I don't ever intend on opening again so it was about time. I cleared out two shelves of my bookcase, or about 60 books. Here's the pile of them on the floor.
Sunday, July 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Funny, my bedside reading looks very similar!
I remember reading all of those kind of books. It has taken me until now to get back into reading novels and my kids are 8,6,3. You look great. Must be neat for you and Lana to be pregnant at the same time.
Post a Comment