Forty-eight hours ago, I wrote this:
I can wait. And it's not just because of the pain, although I'm sure there's an element of that in there. It's just that this pregnancy has been relatively easy, with the exception of a few first trimester speed bumps, and I'm not terribly uncomfortable and I'm just enjoying these last few days. Those of you who know me well know I only want one child, and if this is it, these are the last days of feeling the baby kick inside me and having him all to myself. I don't say that to be selfish, but it's a really special time, to be pregnant, and in nine days or fewer it will be over so this is my time to enjoy while I can.
Stupid girl; what was she thinking?!?
I have a doctor's appointment on Friday, and today I said to Ryan, If I make it to that appointment, I think I'm going to start to cry in the examining room.
He said, Yeah, me too.
So this starts a new countdown: Seven more days until the induction, if not sooner... I only have to wait seven more days at the most.
3 comments:
only 7 days MAX until you are holding that little boy of yours in your arms! yay!
Please go out for a long walk and get that labor going. Your Dad and I want to hold our new grandson next weekend.
Love you all, Mom
oh, Lisa. I remember and I feel for you!! Wishing you all the very very best. A week max... it's do-able, you CAN do it!!
Post a Comment