Thursday, November 15, 2007

Two Cats and A Baby

One of the questions we're frequently asked is, And how are the cats doing? They're doing as expected. Molly needs to know what Ty's doing almost all the time, and she'll sleep at the base of his swing if he's in it, or she'll lay beside him during tummy time, or she'll sit on my knee while I'm feeding Ty (yeah, that one gets a little cozy). Sam could really care a less, she just wants to be near me. I feel guilty because they don't get the attention they used to, but they're certainly not neglected and we still talk to them all the time and give them their fair share of pets. And I'm sure when their Grandma & Grandpa Ryll come this weekend, they'll be soaking up a bit more attention!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Ty will have to share his quilt!!! Mollie will slowly move over and push Ty over the edge!!Three kids will be a handful for a while...!! Love to all Auntie Lindsey

Heidi said...

Before kids my cats were my babies. Then unfortunately they became just cats. Now they live with grandma! Sounds like things are going well. You look great by the way!

Bloggy Mama said...

sounds like good family fun! ah yes, group nursing... I think a cat might be better than a two-year-old that wants to "help" but I'm not complaining, I think it's hilarious!