Friday, March 28, 2008

The Barn

Today Ryan and I bought Ty an exersaucer, and as you can see, it's a keeper! All of the attached toys are of a farmyard theme, so when Ty's in the exersaucer, he's "in the barn". We kind of borrowed that phrase from Lana, because when Sophie's in her exersaucer, Lana says she's "in her office." Ty also got a new highchair this week but we don't have any pictures of him in it yet. He doesn't need his highchair right now as he's not on solids but he will be next month and we'll be ready!

3 comments:

Bloggy Mama said...

I love his face - what a doll!

Meng said...

Is that pig taking a bath on top of a sunflower?!

Anonymous said...

Look at "my little man". Such a cutie. I love him so much.

Can't wait to see him.

love grandma