
Yesterday Ryan and I traded in our 2002 GMC Envoy for a fully loaded 2007 Honda CR-V. I wanted something a little smaller and a little more fuel efficient. I considered buying a car but we do still need the extra space for baby gear (I think our stroller would pretty much take up a whole trunk), plus we do still drive to Penticton once or twice a year and so we need to consider baby gear + luggage + two cat kennels. So far I'm thrilled with our choice! When we picked up the Honda yesterday, they had thrown in a "free" tank of gas so tomorrow we may take a little road trip to the city to see how it fares on the highway.
2 comments:
Good job, down-sizing! I hope the car suits your needs!
nice! We need to upsize. We hardly fit in our car anymore when we head out town with all the kid gear. Enjoy your new purchase!
Post a Comment