Did your boy do a head plant in the last day or so? I notice he has a dandy bruise on the noggin....
I think we have a new little person to vote. Afterall, he is holding a voter's card. Hope he votes for the right party.Did the poor little guy bump his head?Granny
yes, Ty fell on the laminate in the office and right away I knew it would leave a mark
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Did your boy do a head plant in the last day or so? I notice he has a dandy bruise on the noggin....
I think we have a new little person to vote. Afterall, he is holding a voter's card. Hope he votes for the right party.
Did the poor little guy bump his head?
Granny
yes, Ty fell on the laminate in the office and right away I knew it would leave a mark
Post a Comment