Thursday, January 19, 2006

Copying Other People's Blogs

So because I do most of my work from home and I seem to have all sorts of free time ~ or is that procrastination? ~ I check out other people's blogs, even people I don't know. One of my favourites that I check out daily is my friend Karen's friend Amanda's blog, which I love (Amanda, if you read this, keep up the good work!) Today she had on this list, and just yesterday I was thinking I'd like to put a list on my blog, so here it is:

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. the Peach on Okanagan Lake in Penticton (the one that got rolled into the lake during the riot)
2. running parts for A-1 Auto Salvage
3. runner for an accounting firm
4. court reporter for almost 8 years now

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Steel Magnolias
2. Four Weddings and a Funeral
3. Love Actually
4. About a Boy

Four places you've lived:
1. Penticton, British Columbia
2. Vancouver, British Columbia
3. Edmonton, Alberta
4. Red Deer, Alberta

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Friends re-runs
2. Will & Grace
3. CSI
4. almost anything on CNN

Four places you have vacationed:
1. Europe (London 4 x, Paris 2 x, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, Czechoslovakia, Austria)
2. Bombay, India 3 x (but I was working also)
3. Neuvo Vallarta, Mexico
4. Alaska

Four Websites I visit daily:
1. Karen, Angella, and Amanda's blogs
2. Hotmail
3. E! Online
4. Penticton Herald (so I can read the obits of people I hopefully don't know back home)

Four of my favorite foods:
1. turkey dinner (had to have it at the wedding)
2. pizza
3. crab
4. pretty much anything my Mom makes

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. on our second honeymoon
2. running errands with Ryan while drinking Starbucks
3. getting my hair cut (that's tomorrow but I'd like it done NOW)
4. close to Furry

3 comments:

Amanda Brown said...

I check out your blog too, Lisa! Your wedding pictures are beautiful and I love your new haircut. :)

Angella said...

OK, I'm curious what a "runner" for an accounting firm does? We never had one, and I'm curious?

karen said...

You have been to some pretty wonderful places, my friend.
Lucky duck!