Sunday, January 22, 2006
I'm Too Old For This
Last night Ryan and some of his co-workers, who are also good friends of his, had a stag to go to, so the wives (myself, Cheryl, Laurel, and Amanda) decided to have a girls night out. We started out at Montana's for appies (with baby Jenna too!), then after Jenna's grandma picked her up, we went to a lounge/night club and drank and danced and had a table of guys send us shooters (oh, yeah, even married we've still got it), then we made our way to Denny's because we figured we needed breakfast since it was morning (which speaking for myself, I sooooo didn't need breakfast at 2 in the morning). After that we met the guys downtown just to share cabs, and the moral of my story is I got home at 3. I'm 31. I don't get home at 3 in the morning anymore. What am I talking about ~ even in my youth I never got home at 3. Anyways, I had a great time, and girls, we need to make an effort to do girls night out more often, not just when the guys are going out, and thanks for a great night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment