
Yes, Katie Couric confirmed the worst-kept secret this morning, that she is leaving the Today show and is going to anchor the CBS Evening News and will be a contributor on 60 Minutes. Every morning at 8 I watch the Today show, mainly because of Katie and Matt. Depending on who replaces Katie will determine which morning show I will watch. If it's Ann Curry (the newsreader) forget it, and if it's Meredith Viera from The View (supposedly the frontrunner) I'll give it a chance, although she's not my favourite. Good Morning America is pretty much out of the question because I can't stand Robin Roberts, even though I do like Diane Sawyer and Charles Gibson. Oh, the agony! Good news is she's not leaving until the end of May when her contract expires so I'll have to get my Katie fill for the next two months.
No comments:
Post a Comment