
Lately I've been downloading music for my imaginary iPod ~ imaginary because I didn't actually have one. That is, until CRA surprised me with the biggest refund I've ever received. Most of it's going on my Envoy, but I kept some "play money", and last night, Ryan and I went to Best Buy and turned the imaginary into the real. All I can say is TOO COOL! Now today I think I'm going to have to go get the car adapter so I can listen en route to the Calgary airport tomorrow. I felt like a grandma yesterday asking this young kid all these big technology questions, but I've now regained my youth and I'm good to go!
2 comments:
Yay! You can help me with mine!! I'm pretty i-stupid when it comes to those things. I can't even figure out how to change the music on there. I need i-help!! :)
Sweet!
Post a Comment