Wednesday, September 13, 2006

He's a Paintin'

When we were at my parents' house, our precious little Molly May was jumping from the top of one set of cupboards to another when she must have fallen because on this particular wall, I noticed about an 8-inch long white gash in the paint. Lovely. Since no one had noticed it yet, Ryan and I had two choices: a) look for the original paint in a house that was painted 8 years ago; or b) quickly drive back to Red Deer before anyone noticed. Luckily the first place I looked (under the stairs) I found paint. After a run to Canadian Tire for filler and a roller, Ryan got down to business to fix our girl's damage. While he was at it, he fixed all the other scratches and dents in the walls, and as you can see, he pretty much re-painted that one wall. Molly needs to behave herself or else she won't be invited back to summer camp next year!

No comments: