Saturday, September 16, 2006

This One's For Karen

In July when I was in Penticton, I went to Karen's for margaritas. Now, if you ever get the chance to go to Karen's for margaritas, GO!! But you should probably have a driver, which I didn't, which is why I only had one. But I digress. Anyway, ever since then I've been craving them, so what does a girl do on a Saturday night while her husband and brother-in-law are working on the Corvette and she's sitting inside alone? Why, she makes margaritas and books a trip to Vegas (but that's another post for another day). Mmm, tasty!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your top. Where's it from?

Anonymous said...

I LOVE margaritas...soon... :)

karen said...

Wish I could have been there having margaritas and booking a trip with you!!

Anonymous said...

Where is my blogger. I haven't seen anything for a few days.
Please blog, there must be something going on in your life.

Mom