I've only watched one full season and that was a couple years ago when that red-headed 'crooner' was on. He kind of made it through the same way as Sanjaya, but didn't take it all the way. I always thought the best career move he could have made was during the week he was in the final two with someone way more talented. When she was voted off, he should have offered his spot to her. Then he could have come off as a hero. Instead he was a joke for another week or two and then faded from memory.
1 comment:
I've only watched one full season and that was a couple years ago when that red-headed 'crooner' was on. He kind of made it through the same way as Sanjaya, but didn't take it all the way. I always thought the best career move he could have made was during the week he was in the final two with someone way more talented. When she was voted off, he should have offered his spot to her. Then he could have come off as a hero. Instead he was a joke for another week or two and then faded from memory.
Post a Comment