Thursday, March 01, 2007

So Long, Smytty

Well, once again, we Oiler fans are having to endure the loss of the *face of the franchise*. Why is it we have to go through this time and again? Why does it seem that the Oilers are a farm team for every other team in the league? I thought the new CBA would put an end to that, no? I was telling Ryan (my Ryan) that the Smyths were devastated by the move, and this is how the conversation went:
Ryan: Do they have kids?
Me: Yes, two little girls.
What are their names?
Isabella and Elizabeth.
Why did they name them the same name?
I said Isabella and Elizabeth.
I know, so why did they name them the same name?
Huh? They're two different names.
Well, they may as well be the same name.
All right, if you say so?????


No comments: