I asked Ryan the other day what kind of birthday cake he wanted, and he told me angel food cake, and I thought perfect, I have just the recipe. Recently I cut a recipe out of Canadian Living magazine for chocolate chip angel food cake so that's what I made. We went to the Keg for dinner (Ryan's favourite), then we came home in the pounding, pounding rain and thunder and lightning storm to have this delicious cake (and, yes, since yesterday we have ate half the cake ~ pictures don't lie!)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
mmm mmm good, cake looks awesome. I'll just sit here and have a piece of my saskatoon pie. Hope you had a good one.
3 comments:
mmm mmm good, cake looks awesome. I'll just sit here and have a piece of my saskatoon pie. Hope you had a good one.
Well, after all, one of you IS feeding two (or more?)
Hey Big fella, didbt realise it was your birthday, so close to mine. Hope you had a good one.
Take care
Cheers
Fom John and Karen
Post a Comment