Monday, May 14, 2007

Souveniers for Baby


We got back from our trip to Toronto this afternoon, and I'll post more about it later (loved it!), but I wanted to show my mom and Lana the baby clothes we bought that I was telling them about. The infant hat on the top is "Daddy's choice", as in the hat honours his favourite team, the Montreal Canadiens (not Mommy's choice, and, no, they didn't have any Oilers hats!) The t-shirt is from the Hockey Hall of Fame, and we got the smallest size they had (12 months), so the baby will probably wear that next summer. Boy or girl, the baby will be decked out in hockey clothes, but in just 3 weeks, we'll know what we're having! So that should answer one of the questions we're repeatedly asked: "Are you going to find out what you're having?" YES! Of course the other question that comes up frequently is, "Have you picked out any names?" And the answer to that is also YES, but we're not telling anyone. We will, however, let you know if we're having a boy or a girl so stay tuned!

No comments: