Thursday, June 21, 2007

Stroller Assembly 101

For our "matching" baby gifts, my parents gave Ryan & I and Lana & Dave the phil & teds e3 sport buggy, and ours arrived today, so Ryan, having nothing better to do for 15 minutes, put ours together. Please don't call mental health if you see me pushing Sami & Molly around the block :)





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quite sportay! We are putting ours together this weekend. I'm relieved it didn't take too long... I think putting together the crib and change table may take a little longer than 15 minutes though!!

Anonymous said...

Lana,

Since we also have the same crib and change table (being pregnant at the same time as your sister is THE BEST!!), you can put yours together first then let us know how that turns out! Our crib and change table showed up yesterday but I think we'll put that assembly off for a little bit.

Lisa

Anonymous said...

and if there are ever twins you can tape the gizmos together

Anonymous said...

And a convertible, front wheel drive, to boot!