Here he is hanging with his new best friend Sami. Truthfully, I'm Sami's best friend, and since I'm always with Ty, so is Sami. Ty likes to "pet" Sami and Molly, which always ends with him grabbing them by the scruff of their necks and pulling out a clump of fur, but so far, they don't seem to mind. In fact, they'll go up to him and rub their heads against his hand ~ very cute!Tuesday, April 08, 2008
Today Ty Is Five Months Old!
Here he is hanging with his new best friend Sami. Truthfully, I'm Sami's best friend, and since I'm always with Ty, so is Sami. Ty likes to "pet" Sami and Molly, which always ends with him grabbing them by the scruff of their necks and pulling out a clump of fur, but so far, they don't seem to mind. In fact, they'll go up to him and rub their heads against his hand ~ very cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy 5 Months, Ty!! My time flies!!
Post a Comment