Thursday, April 03, 2008

What's the Charge, Sir?

No, this isn't Ty's first mug shot, it's his first passport picture! I think it's hilarious, and the girl who took the picture said he made her day :) Like the way his pasty white bald head almost blends into the white background?
Ryan's probably heading down to Texas to deliver equipment and train some employees of a company Trican owns down there, and should he be there for a good length of time, we'd like the option of having myself and Ty fly down there to see him for a few days. And, yes, it doesn't matter how young you are, everyone needs a passport to fly into the States.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's funny.

Sarah and Ben llok like criminals too in theirs.

Anonymous said...

Tell me why an infant needs a passport???? Does it have to be changed every 3 mos as Ty changes?? Am I way out of the loop?? He sure is a cutie but have fun keeping his pp picture updated....Grauntie Lindsey

Carla said...

I got Heather's done when she was just 1yr old and they insisted that she follow the rules just like adults. No smile, mouth closed. I was surprised they were so picky. At the passport office they didn't seem to care as much though.