... to a world beyond CNN.
As a lot of you know, I'm a news junkie. In fact, if I wasn't a court reporter, I'd want to be a news anchor. I watch The National with Peter Mansbridge and CTV National News with Lloyd Robertson every night, in addition to having CNN on in the background most of the day. This does not leave a lot of time for television programs, and the only must-sees I have are Will and Grace and CSI, although I do enjoy the occasional Oprah and Daily Show.
This is about to change.
It started on the cruise. We only got so many channels and I discovered this lovely little show called Three and a Half Men. Now if I remember, Monday nights I watch this show. It continued in the Dominican where I started watching Everybody Loves Raymond. Like, this show isn't even on the air anymore ~ it was on for something like NINE seasons and I'm just discovering it now! So now every re-run that plays every single day is like a new show for me.
But now there's Grey's Anatomy. I've heard people talk about how much they love it but it's never piqued my interest until last night. Lana said last night's episode had her in tears and it's her favourite show and then today Amanda and Angella wrote about it on their blogs, so I just ordered the first season on Bestbuy.ca. My plan is to watch Season 1, then watch Season 2 in re-runs this summer, then by September I'll be good to go for Season 3.
Who knows, maybe I'll branch out to reality shows next...
Monday, February 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I LOVE discovering new shows when they are a few (or many) seasons old. You just can't get enough.
you'll love Gray's Anatomy. :)
Way to go for hopping on the Grey's Anatomy bandwagon. You won't be disappointed! :)
I would also like to suggest the show "House, MD." and Vanessa's favourite ER.
You'll love grey's, and Raymond is hilarious!
Post a Comment