
This is also my favourite "new" product, as in new to me. It's Glysomed, a lotion that can even combat Alberta's dry, dry winters. I've been putting it on my hands before I go to bed at night and once in the morning and it lasts all day, and I'm a big hand-washer. I used to have really dry cuticles and I don't anymore. Man, I should get paid for these endorsements...
5 comments:
I second that endorsement.....
I discovered it at Costco and it's the only lotion I use now. One of my students saw it on my desk and bought a big gift pack for me for Christmas of it... sure beats another coffee mug!
I love this stuff too. It's so thick and hearty, as far as lotions go. :)
I am also a strong believer in Glysomed. My niece "Jamie" got me started on it actually two years ago. Her and her sister, which has very sensitive skin, both swear by it. Once in a while London Drugs will have it on sale.
Hello there -- okay, strange that you mention the hand lotion. I have been having such dry hands lately b/c of over-washing (everyone here at Chez Currie has been ill lately) and from swimming every other day. So, I was desperate for some good lotion advice... and then I happened to check your blog today. Life is just supposed to work out sometimes! -- Hazel.
I totally agree! I hadn't used my glysomed for a while, but after your endorsement, I gave it a try again, and I love it! Thanks for the reminder!
Post a Comment