Wednesday, March 15, 2006

My Life

I have to admit that when I don't blog daily, I get blogger guilt. I know that these are getting tired and repetitive but it's all I've got, people! American Express has an ad campaign featuring celebrities who fill in the blanks so I am too! Enjoy...

My name ~ Lisa Leanne Robinson (nee Ryll)

childhood ambition ~ to be in the RCMP (as was my dad)

fondest memory ~ Christmas in Penticton with my parents, Lana, Megan, and Grandma Kennedy

soundtrack ~ Better Days by the Goo Goo Dolls

retreat ~ Penticton

wildest dream ~ probably an African Safari

proudest moment ~ achieving 225 words per minute Q & A with 95% accuracy and 200 wpm Q & A with 98% accuracy thus obtaining my diploma in court reporting at the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology on March 5, 1998

biggest challenge ~ see proudest moment

alarm clock ~ this fine little LED travel alarm clock that shows the time, date, temp, etc. made by Brookstone that I saw in Real Simple magazine en route to Phoenix at Christmas that I then bought at Brookstone in Phoenix because you can't get it in Canada, and guess what I forgot to take to the Dominican ~ my fine little LED travel alarm clock

perfect day ~ August 27, 2005, when Ryan and I were married

first job ~ I think it was working in the concession on the beach in Penticton

indulgence ~ I had my first pedicure the week of our wedding and since I think I've had four; that and Starbucks Grande Tazo Chai Tea Latte many times a week (and thanks, Sheryl, for introducing me to that little guilty pleasure!)

last purchase ~ I got a new cellphone yesterday with a camera, which I told the sales guy I wouldn't need but now I have multiple pictures of the cats on my phone ~ who knew?

favourite movie ~ Four Weddings and a Funeral

inspiration ~ my parents

1 comment:

Amanda Brown said...

225 words per minute?! You are a MACHINE!!! Congrats. :) Are you still planning on coming to the Okanagan for Easter this year?