Ryan in Punta Cana in February.
Ryan at the Grand Canyon in December.
Ryan bike-riding at Aldo & Lindsey's in Mesa, Arizona, in December.So Ryan's still complaining because I removed his picutre from the profile on the right-hand side, even though he never blogs and probably never will. To make up for that, if only for a day, he's getting his own post. I know, I know, every husband should be so lucky (as I roll my eyes) but here it goes, why I love Ryan and why he's perfect for me:
1. He loves me unconditionally.
2. He's very generous.
3. He's a very, very hard worker and any company would be fortunate to have such a dedicated employee.
4. He shows me incredible patience, probably more than I deserve.
5. His spontaneity.
6. He can fix and build pretty much anything around our house and is proving it with our basement development.
7. His sense of humour.
8. He's a great cook (okay, that's my sense of humour coming in!)
9. He likes to travel.
10. He believes in our marriage absolutely and that together, we can get through anything.
1 comment:
Sounds like a keeper! We are all so blessed with wonderful hubbies, even if they do refuse to blog. :)
Post a Comment