This afternoon I went for my massage. It was so relaxing and felt so good, I couldn't believe how quickly 30 minutes could pass by, and I also couldn't believe I haven't been taking advantage of this benefit. She spent the entire time on my back, shoulders, and neck, and my body needed it. Quite frankly, I probably needed about an hour but I could only get a 30-minute appointment. Afterwards, I made appointments for Ryan and I on his next set of days off.
Yesterday Ryan and I had a very successful time shopping, and it wasn't too busy. We're now done our Christmas shopping (I'm always hesitant to say that because I'm afraid I'm forgetting someone or something and I'm really not done) but I still have to buy for Ryan. Ryan even shipped Lana & Dave's gifts today, and my parents' gifts would have been sent also if I had a big enough box. I also mailed my first two Christmas cards. One month today...
Our supper last night with Trevor, Cheryl, and Jenna was nice. It's funny when you go out for dinner with a 16-month-old, though, because the night was over at about 7! That's okay, it gave us lots of time to see the Oilers win! Then tonight Ryan and I went to Earl's, and it was excellent as usual. I think they make the best chicken quesadillas; I don't even need to look at their menu when I go in, it's just a given.
Other than those activities, I've just been working at home, plugging away on transcripts, trying to stay on top of it all. Is it a bad thing that I'm already dreading Monday and it's only Saturday?
1 comment:
Now I want a massage :)
Post a Comment