Baby's First Gifts

My mother-in-law is very creative when it comes to gift-giving, and upon hearing our news, her creative juices once again kicked in. Ryan was at the farm last night, and he brought home this big gift bag with gifts to be opened every month, 1 through 9. Of course, we had some catching up to do! The two bibs and the newborn socks were Easter gifts, and the changing pad, hooded bath towel, and soft blankie were for months 1, 2, and 3. The newborn socks are so, so small that I think Sami could wear them! Next week, month 4!
3 comments:
That is such a great idea! I don't know if i could stop myself from opening all of the gifts at once though.
Wow, I didn't realize I hadn't read your blog for so long! Congratulations on your pregnancy. Your mom mentioned that Lana was expecting the last time I talked to you but she didn't let on that you were. Hope everything goes well for the remainder of the pregnancy.
What a sweet idea!
Post a Comment