Today I was scheduled to have a hysteroscopy and laparascopic surgery at the Foothills Hospital in Calgary in an attempt to explain my 1 1/2 years of "unexplained infertility".
However, that surgery had to be cancelled.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Because of this:
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Ryan and I are thrilled to announce that in October, we will be welcoming a little one to our family! Today I am 10 weeks, 4 days pregnant, and a little shocked. In fact, if it wasn't for the 3 home pregnancy tests, 2 HCG blood tests, and two ultrasounds (one showing the baby's head, body, arms, legs, and heartbeat!) and a slowly expanding waistline, I wouldn't believe it. That's what infertility will do to you. But now, knowing that everything is moving along as expected, I'm allowing myself to get a little excited. And there is double the excitement for the Ryll family as Lana and Dave are expecting their first in September! My parents have been wishing for grandchildren for so long, I'm sure they never thought they'd have two in two months! Thank you for taking the time to share in our joy, and hopefully you'll check back in every so often to get some updates!
9 comments:
WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So excited for you guys!
:):):):):):)
oh my go . . . oh, well, ummm, I . . I mean . . . I just, well . . . . what can I, ummmm . . . holy sh . . no, but . . .
Hey, Shirley, peel me off the ceiling!!!!!
I'm soooooooooooooooo thrilled for you guys, congratulations, now I can squish two babies at a time.
YIPPEE!!!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Congratulations! We Curries are so excited for you. And, you can add another baby in the mix -- that would be 3 babies in 3 months in the family (I'm due the end of July!). Take care and hope you feel well.
Dave and I are so VERY excited for you both. I can't wait to share the journey ahead of us....
Lana
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am soooo excited for you both.....Auntie(or Granny/Nana/Oma whatever) is going to be ever so busy with 2 babies and 3 cats to look out for.....I am very happy for all the Rylls and look forward to being able to see the whole damn family in one place.....Auntie Lindsey
We are just about the most excited, I am sure, of all grandparents.
Who could have imagined that both our girls would have babies within a month of each other.
We can hardly wait to smother them with kisses.
Love Grandma and Grandpa
OMG!!! This is fantastic!! Congratulations and welcome to the wonderful adventure of pregnancy and parenthood :-)
Hugs, Kristen, Jerrold & Isabel
Congratulations, Lisa and Ryan - WONDERFUL NEWS!!
Post a Comment