Lil' Rebel
Even though Baby Boy Robinson will be born a month into the Red Deer Rebels' season and we'll be missing some games (luckily they're on a road trip for most of the first two weeks of November!), we still renewed our season's tickets for this year. In fact, it's basically the only reason we bought a Baby Bjorn, to pack our little one to the games. On Sunday, we went to the black and white game which is the training camp game for all the prospects trying out for the team. I had wanted to buy a pair of Rebels sleepers, but when I got to the store, I saw this cute little (3 month) outfit on clearance, regularly $50 on for $20, and I had to get it. So between his Harley-Davidson clothes (in addition to the onesies Auntie Lana & Uncle Dave sent, Ryan's mom gave him Harley sleepers), his Montreal Canadiens hat, and his Rebels warm-up fleece, I think we've got a Mini Ryan on the way!
3 comments:
too cute
Hee! So. CUTE!!
He's going to be so stylin'. :)
Post a Comment