Tuesday, August 21, 2007

One Outfit, Two Looks

15 weeks, 6 days, or still in that what-a-cute-little-bump-you-have phase

30 weeks, 5 days, or as I like to say, I stole the NBA's basketball, and then I ate it!

But seriously, when Ryan took this picture last night, a few thoughts occurred to me:

  1. Oh My God!
  2. oh, so that's why people have been telling me I'm all baby
  3. I have how much longer to go?
  4. no wonder I'm having such back pain, as I'm physically fighting the law of gravity
  5. what will I look like at week 38?
  6. I really hope these short sleeve shirts can wait out the summer with me


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look FANTASTIC!

Anonymous said...

I can see why you poor little back is so sore. You must have swallowed that basketball.

Looking great and I can hardly wait for my two little babes to arrive.
Love Grandma

Anonymous said...

EVAN - GREAT NAME

Elizabeth said...

you look so cute. And... the shirts will last, you'll just get the "baby gap" goin' on under your shirts, and not the brand name...