Tuesday, October 02, 2007

My House Is Still Small

I know most of my posts have been about my pregnancy and the baby; however, I don't know how many more of these posts I'll be doing AND it took me 18 months of trying, numerous tears, trips to the fertility clinic in Calgary, pregnancy tests, ultrasounds, plus 37 weeks of finally being pregnant to get to this point and I'm going to enjoy every last minute! My Uncle Blair asked me today if I looked like a house yet so I must prove that I don't! Basketball, big basketball, yes; house, no.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK . . . maybe a small apartment, not a house! Actually, you and Lana are both very beautiful young women, who married wonderful young men. I'm so proud of you both, and love you very much

Uncle Blair

Elizabeth said...

Sooooo cute. I've been away from your blog but I'm back and will be checking in regularily!!!
Sending you best wishes.

Carla said...

You look fantastic! I'm very excited for you!!

karen said...

Definetely a big basketball! ;)

You look great, and enjoy this last bit!

Jen said...

Talk about being preggo all you want! :)

You look lovely.