Very exciting! I hope these last few weeks pass by at the speed of light.
First official picture, so happy for you guys.
I can hardly wait to hold my first grandson. There's is nothing that can explain the joys of being grandparents. Spoil them and then send them off with Mom and Dad. Can hardly wait. Love to all. Grandma RyllOMG - that sounds OLD!!!
I can't wait to meet him too! We're in the final weeks!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Very exciting! I hope these last few weeks pass by at the speed of light.
First official picture, so happy for you guys.
I can hardly wait to hold my first grandson. There's is nothing that can explain the joys of being grandparents. Spoil them and then send them off with Mom and Dad. Can hardly wait.
Love to all. Grandma Ryll
OMG - that sounds OLD!!!
I can't wait to meet him too!
We're in the final weeks!
Post a Comment