Okay, so if Ty was my only "packing" responsibility, I'd be set, but as you can see, I'm not really all that ready to go. Tomorrow Ty and I are flying to Penticton for a visit with Grandma and Grandpa Ryll, and I'm a wee bit nervous about flying alone with Ty. He did alright at Christmas, but he was only 6 weeks old then and I had Ryan with me. Now that Ty's 3 months old, he's a lot more alert which means that there's no guarantee that he'll just sleep through the flight. Luckily it's only 45 minutes so if he melts down, it will be short-lived! But I am really looking forward to the next week and I'm so happy we're going, not only so that my parents can see Ty again, but because Ryan's heading up to Hinton again, and when he went last month, I was alone with Ty for eight straight days with absolutely no help and I'd like not to repeat that. So wish us luck on our journey and we look forward to seeing everyone in Penticton!
3 comments:
Good luck! I hope the flight goes well.
That is such a cute picture! I'm surprised Molly isn't right in there with him!
Lana
Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment