Sunday, February 03, 2008

Ty at the Track

This morning I took Ty to the local rec centre where we go to Strollercize to do a few laps around the track. Well, it turned out to be more than "a few laps" as we were there for over an hour, and as you can see, Ty didn't think much of it. He woke up for a little while, and he gave me the same puzzled look as he gives me when he wakes up during Strollercize: Who are you, where am I, and what are we doing here?
And if it seems as though I'm documenting every small moment in Ty's life, I am.
Ty ~ he's my one and only.

4 comments:

Angella said...

What a little sweet pea!

Bloggy Mama said...

Cuuutie!

Meng said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meng said...

That's a cool facility. I can picture Ty going, "Hey! There's that woman again" every time you lap. And if you want to set a new world's record, you can have someone pinch his foot when you're on the opposite side of the track.