Thank you, Chris Pronger, for leading the Oilers to game 7 of the Stanley Cup final, then four days later, requesting a trade. And thanks for coincidentally doing it the day before the NHL entry draft and conveniently the day you take off for a vacation to Mexico so you're unavailable to the media to answer questions about it. Oh, your wife doesn't like it in Edmonton? Two things: She moved from St. Louis, not exactly Maui; and she hasn't even lived in Edmonton for a year, for crying out loud ~ give it a chance! I didn't like Red Deer for the first six months I lived here, either, but now look at me. Oh, what was that I just felt? It was Chris Pronger kicking me in the gut. Thanks, Chris Pronger.Sunday, June 25, 2006
And The Heartbreak Just Continues
Thank you, Chris Pronger, for leading the Oilers to game 7 of the Stanley Cup final, then four days later, requesting a trade. And thanks for coincidentally doing it the day before the NHL entry draft and conveniently the day you take off for a vacation to Mexico so you're unavailable to the media to answer questions about it. Oh, your wife doesn't like it in Edmonton? Two things: She moved from St. Louis, not exactly Maui; and she hasn't even lived in Edmonton for a year, for crying out loud ~ give it a chance! I didn't like Red Deer for the first six months I lived here, either, but now look at me. Oh, what was that I just felt? It was Chris Pronger kicking me in the gut. Thanks, Chris Pronger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Gotta love how they always blame the wives.
Post a Comment