Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Help ~ The Girls Are Tag-Teaming Me!

Oh, sure, they look cute, but they have menacing ways! Yesterday morning, Molly jumped into bed with a leaf in her mouth and plopped it on the bed. I was tired so I just grabbed it and stuck it under my pillow to throw it away when I got up. So she leaves the room, comes back, plops another leaf on the bed. Well, I decide I better get up and see what's going on. I walk to the office, the only room we have a live plant in, and sure enough, there's Sam, standing on a file box fishing leaves out of the garbage and handing them off to Molly to bring me in bed. They're cats, how do they know how to play mind games like that?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
» » »