Don't google anything about wisdom teeth if you already have to take Ativan in order to have yours out ~ there's nothing but horror stories out there, and google images isn't much better! Oh, and also don't talk to Amanda and Cheryl who have graciously informed me that I will need a needle in the ROOF of my mouth! That scares me more than the actual procedure. Oh, help me, I'm going to have to start taking Ativan now even though Monday is the day of doom. And, Kyoko, Dr. Ueda, if you're reading this, feel free to dispel the notion that I will need a needle in the ROOF of my mouth!
Wednesday, June 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I had all four of my wisdom teeth pulled in the office at one sitting. I was frozen up to my eyeballs but other than that it didn't really hurt.
No worries on the wisdoms. I had all four of mine out sitting in the regular dentist's chair (right where I get my fillings done) and it was totally fine! Seriously! You'll be great! Take care, - Hazel
I won't tell you MY horror story :)
Hope it goes well!
Lisa, I had all four of mine out at the same time too -- other than starting to cry when the dentist came at me with the needle (BEFORE he poked me), it was all fine. I was eating pizza for supper that night.
You'll be fine. drugs, drugs, drugs! :)
Imagine it not so much on the roof of your mouth as on the gums on the other side of the wisdom tooth. Is Monday the big day?
Post a Comment