Hi Lisa Yeap, that was me in the newspaper. Friday was a big press day for our job so we had lots of pictures taken and interviews. I didn't know which newspapers we would be in though so thanks for telling me :) Sarah
Uncle Larry just looks a little grizzled around the edges but he sure hasn't changed much in the 32 years since we first met him. Long live Larry & the Edmonton Oilers....(I have hurt my legs jumping on and off the bandwagon!!!!) Auntie Lindsey
3 comments:
Hi Lisa
Yeap, that was me in the newspaper. Friday was a big press day for our job so we had lots of pictures taken and interviews. I didn't know which newspapers we would be in though so thanks for telling me :)
Sarah
You look gorgeous!
Uncle Larry just looks a little grizzled around the edges but he sure hasn't changed much in the 32 years since we first met him. Long live Larry & the Edmonton Oilers....(I have hurt my legs jumping on and off the bandwagon!!!!) Auntie Lindsey
Post a Comment