Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Beans Beans Everywhere!

Last night Ryan and I dug up three hills of potatoes from our garden and picked some more beans and peas. I didn't feel like washing everything last night so I just left it in a big stainless steel bowl on the kitchen counter. Well, this morning I found beans and peas on the counter, on the kitchen floor, in the dining area, and lastly (so far) on the stairs. I assumed that Molly was the guilty party because she's just so ~ well, she's bad. Cute, but bad. Much to my surprise, as soon as Sam was done her breakfast, she was on the counter, digging around in the bowl, and bringing a pod of peas into the office. Now I have two fur babies who are just complete badness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you checked inside you washer and dryer yet? I know the girls are prone to playing hide and seek in there.

I think they are trying to tell you something with all their shenanigans.

Perhaps you should enroll them in some extra-curricular activities outside of the home, such as gymnastics, to keep them busy!