Saturday, August 26, 2006

Good Times, Good Times

Yesterday started off early for Ryan, golfing at the crack of dawn. Unfortunately, he said it was one of the worst golf games of his life, and you can now hit a ball off the top of the Ramada Hotel, since that's where one of his shots went! I lazed around the house all morning ~ well, I actually cleaned the kitchen quite a bit, but after Ryan got home and I was ready, he and my mom and I got some groceries, then we took her to the Dream Cafe for lunch. After lunch Ryan and mom went home, and I wandered around downtown until my pedicure. The pedicure I got definitely wasn't the best I've ever had and the day spa had zero ambience, but my toes are now painted and my soles are soft so I'm set. After Ryan picked me up, we wandered around downtown some more and went to the Ironman market, I guess you could call it, and looked around at the booths. When we got home, Lana and Dave had made it back from Banff so we had a little visit and Ryan had a nap. Last night my Uncle Blair and his roommate Tim came over for a BBQ and some laughs. Uncle Blair said Sami's the most beautiful cat he's ever seen and the pictures on this site don't fully show how beautiful she is. Just what every mom wants to hear! So far there's nothing on the agenda today except the obligatory Starbucks run, and that's just fun with us!

No comments: