Sunday, August 27, 2006

One Year Ago Today...

Ryan and I were married in Coronation Park in Red Deer. It was the most special day of my life, and I'm thankful every day that I got to marry my best friend. For our anniversary, we spent the better part of the day cheering on the Ironman Canada triathletes in the 34 degree Penticton heat. To continue our anniversary celebration, we're heading to Victoria tomorrow morning for four days. Ryan's never been to Victoria and I haven't been for quite a few years so it should be fun. We have some tourist things we want to do and some friends to see and I'm sure the time will fly but it doesn't matter ~ we're on holidays!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! And have a great trip to Victoria :)

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary!! Glad you are having fun. Say hi to the parents for me.