Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Supernova : Supercrush


When I went to Penticton last month, my mom got me addicted, and I mean addicted, to Rock Star : Supernova. Addicted as in one time we came home from dinner, there was a message from our neighbours to come over for a drink, and I didn't go because it was elimination night on the show. Mind you, Ryan didn't go over either and watched the show even though he doesn't like it (yeah, right), but you get the point. But I digress. See, over the last month I've developed this little crush on Gilby Clarke. I have a super-dooper crush on one Ryan Robinson, but I have a little soft spot in my heart for Gilby now. And it makes no sense. Could these two men look any different? I think it's because I really like Gilby as a judge and how he interacts with the rockers. And last night, he brought his little dog on the show to rock it out. Or maybe it's that Harley he drives. Aha ~ there's the connection! Ryan and I had thought of driving to Penticton tonight but now we're going tomorrow morning, which is fine by me because once again, it's elimination night...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come on, Lisa . . . Gilby??? Come on!!! I beg you to find a Celebrity Crush Anonymous meeting fast!

Lisa said...

But, but I *heart* Gilby

Anonymous said...

I have yet to watch it, but nothing wrong with a crush :)

Drive safe!