Monday, July 03, 2006

Jasper Tramway

Town of Jasper
Ryan giving me heart failure (he's on the edge of a cliff)

Town of Jasper
On Sunday night, Ryan and I took a ride on the Jasper Tramway, also known as Lisa's Panic Attack. The tramway was so incredibly steep and took you so incredibly far up this mountain that I spent the whole $23 ride up to the top in a corner staring at the floor while this 4-year-old-girl beside me kept looking out the window, standing on a chair saying, "Look how high we are." Then Ryan has to push the limits when we get to the top by standing on the edge of EVERYTHING and I started gasping in and out watching him, coming pretty close to hyperventilating. Let's just say that heights and Lisa don't partner together very well. I did much better, however, on the ride down, actually taking a peek every now and then.

No comments: