This is a picture of my parents walking me into the park. The journaling is the portion of my speech about my parents that I gave at the reception. Over the picture and down to the bottom of the page I placed a piece of tulle, attached by some heart brads at the top. I also added ribbon across the top of the title.Thursday, July 20, 2006
More Scrappin'
This is a picture of my parents walking me into the park. The journaling is the portion of my speech about my parents that I gave at the reception. Over the picture and down to the bottom of the page I placed a piece of tulle, attached by some heart brads at the top. I also added ribbon across the top of the title.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Great layouts! You should start Stamping too :)
My mom got me a scrapbook for my grad photos(which happened last year), and I have just bought the necessary supplies to start! I'll be checking you site for ideas, if you don't mind! Looks good!
Post a Comment