Last night at about midnight I was reading in bed and Ryan was sleeping.
I heard Ryan say something so I pulled my ear plugs out and said, "Pardon?"
"Rupert can't play tonight", was the response.
I pushed Ryan's head back onto the pillow and told him to go to sleep.
His response was, "I AM going to sleep", in a defensive tone.
All right, then.
About 15 minutes later his cellphone rang to tell him that his job location was getting rained on pretty heavily so the job would probably be cancelled today.
When he got off the phone I asked him if he had any recollection of what transpired 15 minutes previously. No recollection at all.
Oh, to sleep that soundly!
2 comments:
I love having conversations with Dave when he is asleep.... he does not remember any of it either. Last night as a matter of fact, he sat straight up and just sat there. When I asked him what he was doing, he mumbled something then told ME to go to sleep. ( I would love to dear but someone just bolted up right in my bed and scared me half to death!)
That's me. I am so soundly asleep that Jordan often has to re-tell me conversations we had.
Post a Comment