


Yesterday when we were leaving Jasper, Ryan wanted to take me to Maligne Lake Canyon. I wasn't excited about it, thinking it was just a short walk down to a waterfall ~ woo-hoo. Was I ever wrong. We walked on these trails for about an hour and a half, and I saw some of the most beautiful scenery one can see in Canada. I was in awe. It made me love Jasper all the more and want to return there for a longer stay than two days. Jasper is a wonderful mountain resort town, just as pretty if not prettier than Banff without as many tourists. It was Ryan's idea to head to the Rockies for the Canada Day long weekend, and it was one of my most favourite trips we've taken, and it certainly made me appreciate Canada even more for all its beauty.
No comments:
Post a Comment